Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Omg awesome!!!

OMG AWESOME!! 

What's "OMG AWESOME"?? The tenth book of the vampire series Love At Stake is.  Vampire mine.  I'm only in the beginning but I just had to say this.  This book is one of a kind already.  I have never read a book with both a vampire and a fallen angel.  And in this book they fall in love! Well that's what I think happens.  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Werewolves, shape shifters, and vampires was not enough and now there are fallen angels?? Kerreyln Sparks is now tied in first place as one of my favorite book authors.  I don't know how she did it.  10 books already and she just keeps coming up with more and more great ideas.  Thank you Kerrelyn Sparks for giving me and awesome series to look forward to at the end of a long day.  I know that there's an eleventh book in the series but I don't know if there are more after that. 
To Do List:
Look up and see if there are going to be any new book releases for the Love At Stake series soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment