Friday, October 26, 2012

Miss you!

Hey everyone!!!!  God I miss being able to post things on here.  Every week gets crazier and crazier.  Just an update now.  I got tons of new books!! Time to read!!!  Now I promise that I'll post at least 3 reviews  of those books once I'm done with them.  I'm currently reading Vampire Academy and is OMG AWESOME!! Dimitriiiiii!! <3<3 Who wouldn't love him?  Oh and I just HAVE to share some other book names that I am definitely going to post the reviews for.  Ever heard of the Renfeild Syndrome by JA Saare?  <- I'm not exactly sure I have the right author but the book is a must read.  I read the first book Dead, Undead, and Somewhere in Between and OMG I knew I had to get the next book.  **SPOILER ALERT**  IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE FIRST BOOK DO NOT KEEP ON READING.  STOP NOW.*****  The first book ended with the girl making a deal with a demon so he can let her boyfriend (who's a VAMPIRE!!!) of the hook but like they say, u should never make a deal with a demon.  The demon asked her to pick a number. She said 101.  All of a sudden she's in the future 101 years later!! Yes.  And that's not all.  She wants to search for hey boyfriend but that's almost impossible.  Vampires are now ruling the world and humans are hiding.  It's like a curfew of humans hiding or selling themselves to the vampires so they don't die.  And what happened to Disco the awesome vampire boyfriend.  He's dead- because of her.  I'm not going to elaborate on that you're going to have to read it.  Now she has to get back to the year she left and save Disco from his death!!!<------------------------------  End of spoiler!! SO since i have the second book now I'm going to read it soon!  But first I have to finish the book I'm reading.  Oh and there are wayyy more books that I seriously want to read but these are the ones that I am focusing on right now.  See u all later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment