Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's All Relative- S.C. Stephans

  Remember my September Madness post in the beginning of the month?   Well I have finally accomplished one of my two September Musts.  It's All Relative by S.C. Stephans.  WOW.  Just wow.  I don't know what I expected but this was just over the top.  I will remember this book for years to come and will probably read it every month or so because it was that good.  I should have known it was going to be spectacular.  All of the books that I've read by S.C. Stephans are all on my favorites book shelf. Yes, ALL of them. 
  
   This book brought out tons of different emotions from me.  Anger, frustration, jealousy, more anger, shock, happiness (especially at the end) and god how I was laughing at some points where it was all too much.
   I felt so bad for both Jessie and Kai for that shock when they met each other for the second time.  I felt exactly like Jessie wanting to throw up and throw my pillows at anyone that came near me.  It was still the beginning of the story but it had my mouth wide open for a while.  Then  the battle with their inner emotions.  Tears at some point escaped and I was like this is too much.  But when Jessie suggested Kai go out with April I understood what she was saying even though both me and Jessie didn't like it.  And Kai going on so many dates with her just wanted me to explode!  Every time Kai was with April anger would spurt through me as if I was in Jessie's place instead.  And god when Kai kissed April was I ready to pound someone in the face.  I mean, isn't  he supposed to want Jessie?  He couldn't restrain himself?  At the same time I was angry with Jessie for even coming up with the idea.
   Then Jessie snapped.  I was so happy that she finally said something that I was like YES!  But still they couldn't and it never would work out so back to the, "Hi how are you today?".  And when they went to the ski resort?  I wanted them to be together so much that I was so frustrated. The end was another shocker but I already expected it from before with all the hints in book.  I was like, "C'mon you guys seriously can't you put all the clues together?????".  And then I was soaring.  Finally!  That was what I jumped up and said and kept saying it for the entire day. Finally, finally, finally!!!!

 As some of you may have noticed, this isn't how I normally write but the reason is this.  I usually write what the book is about but the book is full of surprises and if I said anything it would give away too much.  You have to read it and it's better with all the shockers right after another not knowing what going to happen next.


No comments:

Post a Comment