Saturday, September 1, 2012

Currently Reading and News :)

Well what can I say?  I'm currently reading the nineth book in the Love At Stake series and once again it's amazing.  It also has some very different things than most of the Love At Stake books.  I'll put my thought on it up later.  Also some verrrry important news-

A new book coming out from one of my favorite authors!!!  Ever heard of Thoughtless and Effortless by S.C. Stephans??  Well now there's a third book coming out!! I know!! I'm was so excited when I found out that I started jumping up and down!  Reckless (Thoughtless #3) is expected to come out March 5, 2013.  YAY!!  I thought the series was done and now there's another book?  I it on my MUST READ list as #1.  If you haven't read the first or second book I suggest you get the books soon and start reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment