Thursday, September 13, 2012

Love Unrehearsed!!!!!! By Tina Reber Upcoming Release!!!

  OMG OMG OMG!!!!! What else can I say?? The book that I've been waiting for to come out for over a year is coming out tomorrow!!! YESSS!!  Friday September 14, 2012 is the release date for the second book (Love Unscripted being #1) and I just can't wait!  I know what you must be thinking.  That I can't wait just a few more hours?  Half a day more or less?? Well the truth is. I'm jumping up and down in my chair right now because I'm just do happy.  And excited.  And nervous.  And impatient.  And totally freaked out!!! I had read the first chapter online for a quick preview by the author and god I just can't get it out of my head!!  This book is totally worth your whole weekend just sitting around and reading.  This first book was incredible.  AMAZING even.  Tina Reber is a talented author and god I can't wait to finally read the book!!!!!   I'd write about the first book Love Unscripted but I'm just too jumpy to think straight.  When I finally come down (which will be a while) I'm going to have a cup of coffee and read a book to calm my nerves down and think of something else.  When a book like this one comes out, that is when you see me calling all my friends and letting them know.  SO far, 24 friends of my friends are sharing my enthusiasm.  Books with friends is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment