Monday, August 13, 2012

Pure or Half???

   I just finished reading Pure the second book of the covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout.  I had written about the first book here before.  So. Am I team half blood or team pure? Team Seth or Team Aiden?  I DON'T KNOW!!!  God help me I don't know which one I'd choose.  Aiden- Pure, Smart, STRONG (must have it capitalized to show how much), Sexy (hott would be too much of an insult), serious, respected, and god sooooo lovable.  Or should I be Seth- Half- blood, also respected because well duhh he's the Apollyen, HOTT and GORGEOUS (Aiden is sexy but Seth is sexy in his own way), also strong, goofy and funny, easy going and lovable .  God I also want him so bad.  I don't know which one.  I can't wait till Diety comes out.  How the hell is Alex supposed to choose between Seth and Aiden???  Well Jennifer Armenmtrout is gonna have a hard time picking which one. I love the covenant series and you won't regret reading these believe me.

TEAM SETH??
OR
TEAM AIDEN??

No comments:

Post a Comment