Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fool For Love - Marie Force

The McCarthy's of Gansett Island Book 2 - Fool For Love

  Fool For Love is the second book of the McCarhy's of Gansett Island series.  I read the first book of the series Maid For Love a while ago and I had wanted to read the second right away, but one of my friends said they would get me the book as a present and now finally, I have it and I read it. 
  The truth is I'm disappointed.  This book is nothing like the first.  I LOVED the first book. I couldn't get it out of my head.  This book isn't like the first one.  At all.  Maid For Love was sweet and funny and really addictive that I couldn't put it down.  It had some scenes that were hot and I liked it.  But this book was... I don't know how to exactly describe it.  I had it in my head that I had to read this book because the first book was a 5/5 for me and now...
   I did like some parts of the story.  Some were funny but I kind of got bored with it.  Maid For Love was much better.  I would give this book mmmm maybe 3/5.  Or 2.5/5?  No I'll give it 2.5, 5 being *AWESOME* and 1 being * NOT WORTH READING*.  It had a story really that's all that I liked.  That's probably it. Oh and Mac and Maddie's scened too. Those scenes reminded me of the first book. Nothing really drastic happened in this book other than in the beginning and some parts just weren't what I wanted.  I hope the other books in the series are better.  Maid For Love is on my Favorite Books shelf and I mighttt post my thoughts on it later but just so everyone knows, the first book is definitely one you'll be telling all your friends about.

No comments:

Post a Comment