Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fifty Shades

     Fifty Shades of Gray by E.L. James
  Okay so this isn't the regular type of book I usually read.  I enjoyed some parts and others I wasn't really into.  The only parts that I really enjoyed was when Christian and Ana went gliding and the end of the story when Ana decided to *SPOILER*...so I can't exactly say.  The end of the book has been on my mind for a day now.  This book is in the erotic section and not what I'm into but the ending leaves me wanting to find out what happens next.  I already have the other books and since the ending leaves you wanting more, I already know I'm probably going to read the next book.
NOTE:
*If the reader is against hitting and violence I suggest not reading the book.  I even had to skip a few paragraphs because it was too much for me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment