Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Book Release- Today!!

  Who remembers what book comes out today?  Mmmm let me guess. A book by Jennifer Armentout? The second book of the Obsidian series? Am I correct? Yes, yes, and yes!!  The second book of the awesome series Obsidian is coming out today!  I loved the first one and I can't wait till I get my hands on the next one.  Daemon!! YAY! I finally get to read more about Daemon!  And since I read some pretty hot scenes from it already I can't wait to read the full book.  Like the chocolate chip cookie scene? OMG!!!!!! It made me feel like eating him not the cookie!  I want more! Here are words to describe what I'm feeling about this book right now: YAY! OMG! AWESOME! DELICIOUS! UNBELIEVABLE! EAT-WORTHY :) LOL
Don't forget to buy the book!  Daemon I'm on my way!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment