Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Night Huntress Series- Jeaniene Frost

  You all know how crazy I am about vampires.  One of my friends recommended another series about vamps and of course I was like YAY!  I'm currently reading Kerrelyn Sparks seventh book in the Love at Stake series Forbidden Nights With a Vampire, and I decided that the Love at Stake Series is now one of my favorite vamp series along with the J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.  And what is this new series (well, new to me) about vamps that was highly recommended?  The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost.                                                                                                      
    I looked up the series and I can say it actually sounds reallly good.  Here's what I know about it so far:
Cat is a half human/half vampire which is extremely rare.  She hates vampires and kills with vengeance while looking for her father ( a vampire) who ruined her mother's life (human).  *This already sounds good* Until she meets Bones who happens to be a vampire and learns a few things here and there about the undead. Hmmm.... vampire wars and secret government agencies. Now this I want to read.  Oh yeah it gets better.  Jealousy from both main characters does make the story better doesn't it? Well I'm going to try and get these books so I can read them ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment