Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chasing Nikki - Lacey Weatherford


  NOOOOOOO!! How could there be so many deaths in one book?? I'm not going to say too much because then it will reveal some BIG and MAJOR spoilers but I couldn't believe the ending.  The ending was one of my favorite and worst parts in the book. Actually let's say worst because of how much I cried.  And I'm still crying even now as I write this.  After finishing the book make sure to read the author's note.  You get an understanding of why she wrote the book that way at the end.  But honestly I never expected this much from a book. 5/5 is what I'd rate it, 5 being the best.  I thought it was going to be just a bad boy, good girl type of book but it turned out to be sooo much more.  I was waiting for a miracle to happen at the end but sadly... It was still a great book though.  And there is another book Finding Chase coming out in December. I can't wait.
Right now I don't even know what exactly to write about the book.  It's just too much.  Loved the book and romance and it was a really good ending even with all my crying.  Lacey Weatherford sure knows how to write a book.  I haven't read much books with all this excitement and hope for more. Loved, loved, LOVED it!!!

One of my favorite lines from the story,
"Everyone thought I was a trouble maker, the bad boy, the punk.  I wasn't.  I was just broken".--Chase


No comments:

Post a Comment