Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I can't sit still. Not while reading The Boy Who...

  The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by
                          Kristy Moseley

Loved it! I loved, loved, lovvvved this book!  The cover... 100/10!!!! It's so sweet and it captures your eye automatically.  At first the cover made me think the story would have some begging the other for forgiveness for some reason.  I don't know why.  But I loved this book!  Sweet, sweet, sweet! That is the word I would use to describe this story.  I know I had to write it three times to emphasize my point but that happens when I'm crazy about something. :D

  LIAM!! Sweet adorable Liam! I mean so sweet and so caring I couldn't help but be jealous. I am not kidding!!
Liam has been in love with Amber "Angel" since he was 6.  Well around that time anyway.  Jake, Amber's brother refuses to allow Liam date Amber even with the way that he feels about her.  When Amber was 8, Liam climbed in through her bedroom window to comfort her after her dad beat her. I had to close my eyes because of how the beatings were described BUT I assure you they were only mentioned once or twice as memories so you'll enjoy the rest of the book. Liam, her brother, and her mother, are the only ones Amber lets touch her, with others she freaks out.  Ever since then, Liam is the only one who can calm her down and 8 years later he still sleeps in her bed.  Her dad left when she was 13 and the only way to keep her nightmares away is to be with Liam.  When one night after a party they kiss, everything changes.  Amber and Liam had to keep their relationship hidden so Jake, her brother doesn't find out, since he is overly protective.  What happens then is quite a surprise.  A lot of things happen at once and its almost overwhelming.  And at the same time, very exciting.  I found myself laughing out loud at least three times every 10 minutes.  SO...it's sweet and funny.  I'm not going to ruin the story so I'm not giving out and spoilers. You'll just have to read the book yourself.  The ending was so sweet and romantic that I actually got so jealous and frustrated that I was jumping in my seat.  Again, not kidding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment