Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ceaseless

He defied Heaven to keep her, he defeated evil to save her, but if her soul wants another... will he be able to let her go?
Ceaseless (Existence #3) coming 9/18/12

You have GOT to be kidding me.  I just finished reading Predestined by Abbi Glines (I know I've had the book for a while now but I finally finished reading it and aka i think the first book was a little more exciting) and I found out the the third book is coming out on September 18, 2012! And that's not all.  From what I've read about Ceaseless, Dank is going to have to  make her fall in love with him...again! Pagan somehow loses her memory and her true soul mate, Jay, is going to be there for her.  And what about Dank?  I guess he's going to fight for her.  But seriously couldn't we just have the whole thing ending with the graduation?? I mean okay it's going to be exciting and I have a feeling Dank is going to be reallllly frustrated and unhappy but I would have been happy with the ending as it was.  UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment