Monday, July 23, 2012

Sea Breeze

BREATHE by Abbi Glines


     I have never cried so much in my life until I read this book.  I mean it. I might get teary -eyed or cry once through a whole book but not this one.  The heartache was too much that I cried at least three different times.  But I loved it anyway.  I love how much Jax cared about Sadie and that he couldn't stay away from her.  Sadie has so much on her shoulders that a normal teenager shouldn't have and with her mom pregnant it was even worse.  Jax Stone- adorable, protective, caring, and of course hot teenage rockstar- can't stay away from Sadie any longer.  They're meant for one another and that's the truth.

**Already reading Because of Low (Sea Breeze 2) and already I know it's going to be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment