Sunday, July 22, 2012

Existance Series

Existance Trilogy

This is the second book of the Existance trilogy.  I have not yet read it because I just bought it.  The first book of the trilogy, was to die for.  I loved every page of that book.  Especially the surprise ending.  Well I just had to go get the second book.  Abbi Glines is one of the BEST authors and I LOVE her books.  I also have two of the Sea Breeze series of hers that i have not yet read but I'm planning on it. Existance (the first book) was so exciting and I couldnt put the book down unless I had too.  Romance with supernatural- I mean who wouldn't want to read it? 

Existance by Abbi Glines
Pagan Moore has seen souls her entire life.  They walk and roam around and she ignores them.  But they never speak. When Pagan meets and is stalked by this hot guy that she knows is a soul she does her best to ignore him. Until he speaks.  He also happens to enroll in her school which she freaked out about.  But she never expected to fall in love with him and break some rules. 




No comments:

Post a Comment