Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Evil



  I love KAIDAN!! Bad boy, drummer, hottie, and on top of that, half-demon! I mean, nothing gets better than that and you can't help but fall in love with him!
   Anna is not used to those ways and once she finds out she's also half demon but also half angel, she has to embrace her true nature.  Anna, sweet Anna, captured Kaidan's heart even though he didn't want to admit it.  And he captured hers but at least she told him how she felt.  The thing is, Nephelim- half demon children- cannot get together.  That is a big no-no.  No matter what they have to forbid themselves from having a relationship with one another.  Anna didn't get that at first.  Surely there was some way?  Maybe keep it a secret if her and Kaidan Rowe were together?  And then she went to the meeting with the Dukes (Demon's of Satan)...   

I can't wait for the next book to come out.  This book is 5/5 and I enjoyed every minute of it.
Here one of my favorite moments:

"Patti turned on Kaidan then with a mother’s ferocity.
“I know I’m just a human woman, but so help me, if anything happens to her while she’s with you—”
“I assure you she’ll be in good hands.”
“Mm-hm, that’s part of what I’m worried about.” She pointed at his hands. “Hands off, mister.”
His eyes widened, and so did mine.
“Patti!” I said.
She crossed her arms, fierce and serious. We both shrank back a fraction.
“Bring her back to me safely, with her virtue intact.” I closed my eyes. Someone kill me now."

LOL I couldn't stop laughing at this! Well I'm not giving anything else away but like I said before, this is a book anyone would enjoy.  Wendy Higgins, you got yourself a new #1 Fan!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment